|Du måste logga in för att kunna handla/se priser.
VEEAM BU&Repl-Ent Plus-1YSubUpfBil&Prod (V-VBRPLS-0I-SU1YP-00)
Industry-leading backup, recovery and replication
Veeam® Backup & Replication™ helps businesses achieve comprehensive data protection for ALL workloads — virtual, physical and cloud-based workloads. With a single console, achieve fast, flexible and reliable backup, recovery and replication of all applications and data.
Backup, replication and DR for ALL workloads
Veeam® Backup & Replication™ delivers Intelligent Data Management for ALL your virtual, physical and cloud-based workloads. Through a single management console, you can manage fast, flexible and reliable backup, recovery and replication of all your applications and data to eliminate legacy backup solutions forever.
Save time and shorten backup windows
Veeam Backup & Replication provides fast and reliable backup for ALL workloads, giving you the ability to achieve shorter backup windows and reduce backup and storage costs.
- Achieve unlimited capacity for long term data retention with native object storage integrations with Amazon S3, Azure Blob Storage, IBM Cloud Object Storage, S3-compatible service providers or on-premises storage solutions with Veeam Cloud Tier
- Improve scalability and operational efficiencies while managing enterprise environments with Veeam Plug-ins for SAP HANA and Oracle RMAN
- Manage virtual, physical and cloud-based backups from the Veeam Backup & Replication console with built-in management for Veeam Agent for Linux and Microsoft Windows
- Create application-consistent, image-level VM backups with advanced, application-aware processing
- Lower RPOs and generate ultra-fast backups from storage snapshots for the world’s leading storage providers
- Get data off site up to 50x faster with built-in WAN acceleration
- Simplify management of your backup storage, including object storage support, with Scale-out Backup Repository™
- Enable fast and secure cloud backup with Veeam Cloud Connect and end-to-end encryption securing data during backup, both in-flight and at rest
- Automatically verify the recoverability of your data with SureBackup®
- Back up directly from file-based (NFS) primary storage using Veeam’s Direct NFS Access
- Leverage multiple tape support options including backing up and restoring entire volumes to NDMP v4 and writing to media pools in WORM format
Restore entire VMs, individual files and everything in between
Veeam Backup & Replication delivers lightning-fast and reliable restores for individual files, entire VMs and application items, ensuring that you have confidence in virtually every recovery scenario to give you the ability to attain low recovery time objectives (RTOs).
Restore entire VMs in minutes with Instant VM Recovery. Run any virtualized application on vSphere or Hyper-V directly from the latest backup, instead of making users wait while you provision storage, extract the backup and copy it to production. After restoration, you can use VMware Storage vMotion, Hyper-V Live Migration or Veeam’s exclusive Quick Migration to move VMs back to production storage.
In addition, with Veeam, you can:
- Recover individual files effortlessly with Instant File-level Recovery
- Quickly and easily restore Microsoft Exchange items with Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange
- Recover Active Directory objects, entire containers, OUs and user accounts with Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Active Directory
- Restore entire SharePoint sites and site collections, and return deleted items back into production with Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SharePoint
- Get easy portability and recovery of ANY on-premises or cloud-based workloads to AWS, Azure and Azure Stack, in just 2 steps with Veeam Cloud Mobility
- Restore backups with confidence by adding security, antivirus and intrusion prevention capabilities with Veeam DataLabs Secure Restore and additional GDPR and compliance protection with Veeam DataLabs Staged Restore
- Get fast transaction-level recoveries and point-in-time restores for Oracle databases with Veeam Explorer for Oracle, and for SQL Server databases with Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SQL Server
- Quickly recover single files or entire VMs with Veeam Explorer for Storage Snapshots for the world’s leading storage providers
- Establish internal self-service backup and restore for VMware with Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
Streamlined data availability and DR
Deliver advanced, imaged-based replication and streamlined disaster recovery (DR) — ensuring Availability of your mission-critical applications. Veeam gives you low RTOs for ALL applications.
- Image-based VM replication on site for High Availability, or off site for DR
- Extend to the cloud with fully integrated, fast and secure cloud-based DR (DRaaS) via Veeam Cloud Connect
- Leverage built-in WAN acceleration to get replicas off site up to 50x faster
- Automatically verify the recoverability of your replica with SureReplica
- Simplify replica failover and failback with little to no business interruption
- Remove the impact on your production environment by using backups as a source for replication
Plus, much more!
Upgrade to Veeam Availability Suite
Veeam Availability Suite™ includes Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam ONE™ to deliver robust backup, recovery and management capabilities to meet the visibility, scalability and DR requirements of your virtual, physical and cloud-based environments. Organizations can affordably and confidently scale their Availability strategy with the enterprise-level architecture of Veeam Availability Suite providing:
- High-Speed Recovery: Rapid recovery of what you want, the way you want it
- Data Loss Avoidance: Near-continuous data protection and streamlined DR
- Verified Recoverability: Guaranteed recovery of every file, application, or server any time
- Leveraged Data: Low-risk deployment with a production-like test environment
- Complete Visibility: Proactive monitoring and alerting of issues, before operational impact
|Även om vi gör vårt bästa för att ge relevant information, så är bilderna bara till för att ge ett generellt intryck, och själva varan behöver nödvändigtvis inte se ut precis som på bilden. Om det är skillnader mellan produktöverskrift, beskrivning och bild, så är det produktöverskriften som gäller. (tex. Pc:n kommer inte nödvändigtvis med monitor även om bilden visar det) Om något är oklart skicka en e-post till oss före du beställer! Vi förbehåller oss för tryckfel, ändringar av priser och specifikationer utan varsel.